in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shaketa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shaketa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shaketa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for success, in all you will do.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for able, for you surely are.
K is for kid, the child within.
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
Where is the name Shaketa popular?
Popularity of Shaketa as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Shaketa as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in North Carolina, Florida, or Georgia.
Fun Facts about the name Shaketa
- How Popular is the name Shaketa? Shaketa is the 18,969th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shaketa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 375 babies born with the first name Shaketa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shaketa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shaketa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shaketa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shaketa was in 1984 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Shaketa Factoid: According to the 1984 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shaketa is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 1984.
- Weird things about the name Shaketa: Your name in reverse order is Atekahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Thaeask. How do you pronounce that?
What Shaketa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shaketa born Jun 14, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Shaketa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).