Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Shakita
How popular is the baby name Shakita in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Shakita
- How many people with the first name Shakita have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,202 babies born with the first name Shakita in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shakita to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shakita? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 17 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shakita born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shakita was in 1986 with a total of 81 babies.
- Random Shakita Factoid: According to the 1988 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shakita is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 6 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1988.
- Weird things about the name Shakita: Your name in reverse order is Atikahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Staiakh. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Shakita popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shakita" mean? The list below shows the origins of Shakita as well as things modernly associated with the name Shakita such as celebrities named Shakita.
Other Inspirations for the Name Shakita
What does the name Shakita mean?
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for handy, the helpful you.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Tis for tasteful, the way you communicate.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Shakita born Jul 21, 2015
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.