in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Shalamar
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shalamar, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shalamar" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shalamar
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shalamar
- How Popular is the name Shalamar? Shalamar is the 20,491st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shalamar have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 317 babies born with the first name Shalamar in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shalamar to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shalamar? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Shalamar first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shalamar is Thursday, April 28th, 1955.
- What year had the most people named Shalamar born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shalamar was in 1980 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Shalamar Factoid: According to the 1980 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shalamar is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 1980.
- Weird things about the name Shalamar: Your name in reverse order is Ramalahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Raslhama. How do you pronounce that?
What Shalamar's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shalamar mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Ris for respect, earned through your actions
Past life for Shalamar born Jul 2, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Shalamar
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).