in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shalawn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shalawn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shalawn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
L is for love, everlasting.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
W is for work, for which you strive to accomplish
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
Where is the name Shalawn popular?
Popularity of Shalawn as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Shalawn as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Illinois, or North Carolina.
Fun Facts about the name Shalawn
- How Popular is the name Shalawn? Shalawn is the 32,933rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shalawn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 125 babies born with the first name Shalawn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shalawn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shalawn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 70 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shalawn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shalawn was in 1974 with a total of 70 babies.
- Random Shalawn Factoid: According to the 1974 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shalawn is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1974.
- Weird things about the name Shalawn: Your name in reverse order is Nwalahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shnwlaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Shalawn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shalawn born Jul 28, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Shalawn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).