Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Shaliyah
How popular is the baby name Shaliyah in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Shaliyah
- How many people with the first name Shaliyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 642 babies born with the first name Shaliyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shaliyah to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shaliyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 26 new born babies.
- When was Shaliyah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shaliyah is Monday, November 30th, -0001.
- What year had the most people named Shaliyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shaliyah was in 2002 with a total of 59 babies.
- Random Shaliyah Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shaliyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Shaliyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayilahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sahalyih. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Shaliyah popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shaliyah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Shaliyah as well as things modernly associated with the name Shaliyah such as celebrities named Shaliyah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Shaliyah
Shaliyah Geathers Softball
What does the name Shaliyah mean?
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Past life for Shaliyah born Apr 12, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.