in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shalome, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shalome mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shalome
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
O is for observant, nothing gets by you!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
Fun Facts about the name Shalome
- How Popular is the name Shalome? Shalome is the 63,010th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shalome have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Shalome in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shalome? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Shalome first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shalome is Monday, December 22nd, 1913.
- What year had the most people named Shalome born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shalome was in 1973 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shalome: Your name in reverse order is Emolahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Almsohe. How do you pronounce that?
What Shalome's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shalome born Jul 15, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Shalome
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).