in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shamyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shamyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shamyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for scholar, the brilliant in you.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
M is for mirth, your laughter.
Y is for young, the years never show!
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
H is for hug, give one today!
Fun Facts about the name Shamyah
- How Popular is the name Shamyah? Shamyah is the 23,403rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shamyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 255 babies born with the first name Shamyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shamyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shamyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shamyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shamyah was in 2005 with a total of 25 babies.
- Random Shamyah Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shamyah is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Shamyah: Your name in reverse order is Haymahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yahmsha. How do you pronounce that?
What Shamyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shamyah born Sep 10, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Shamyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).