in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Shaneese
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shaneese, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shaneese mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shaneese
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
A is for adventure, take a new one today
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
S is for select, as few are chosen.
E is for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Fun Facts about the name Shaneese
- How Popular is the name Shaneese? Shaneese is the 37,702nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shaneese have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 90 babies born with the first name Shaneese in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shaneese to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shaneese? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Shaneese first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shaneese is Sunday, September 5th, 1982.
- What year had the most people named Shaneese born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shaneese was in 1989 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shaneese: Your name in reverse order is Eseenahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Heeensas. How do you pronounce that?
What Shaneese's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shaneese born Sep 16, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Shaneese
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).