in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Shanella
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shanella, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shanella" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shanella
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shanella
- How Popular is the name Shanella? Shanella is the 52,701st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shanella have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 33 babies born with the first name Shanella in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shanella? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shanella born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shanella was in 1973 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shanella: Your name in reverse order is Allenahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lashlaen. How do you pronounce that?
What Shanella's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shanella mean?
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Shanella born Mar 11, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Shanella
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).