Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Shanita
How popular is the baby name Shanita in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Shanita
- How many people with the first name Shanita have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,448 babies born with the first name Shanita in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shanita to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shanita? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shanita born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shanita was in 1978 with a total of 184 babies.
- Random Shanita Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shanita is not a popular baby girl's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Shanita: Your name in reverse order is Atinahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aisnhat. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Shanita popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shanita" mean? The list below shows the origins of Shanita as well as things modernly associated with the name Shanita such as celebrities named Shanita.
Other Inspirations for the Name Shanita
Shanita Latrice Cunningham
What does the name Shanita mean?
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Shanita born Oct 28, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!