Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Shareka
How popular is the baby name Shareka in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Shareka
- How many people with the first name Shareka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 795 babies born with the first name Shareka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shareka to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shareka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shareka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shareka was in 1986 with a total of 58 babies.
- Random Shareka Factoid: According to the 1986 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shareka is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1986.
- Weird things about the name Shareka: Your name in reverse order is Akerahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Heraaks. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Shareka popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shareka" mean? The list below shows the origins of Shareka as well as things modernly associated with the name Shareka such as celebrities named Shareka.
Other Inspirations for the Name Shareka
What does the name Shareka mean?
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Past life for Shareka born Apr 22, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.