in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Sharmika
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sharmika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sharmika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sharmika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
M is for melody, the song of life.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for appreciative, of all you have
Fun Facts about the name Sharmika
- How Popular is the name Sharmika? Sharmika is the 50,250th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sharmika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 40 babies born with the first name Sharmika in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sharmika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sharmika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sharmika was in 1979 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sharmika: Your name in reverse order is Akimrahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sakiarhm. How do you pronounce that?
What Sharmika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sharmika born Dec 23, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Sharmika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).