in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sharts, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sharts" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Sharts such as celebrities named Sharts.
Origin and Meaning of Sharts
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Sharts
Joseph Sharts was a famed human. Joseph was born on September 14th, 1875. He breathed his last breath on May 15th, 1965.
Where is the name Sharts popular?
Popularity of Sharts as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Sharts as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Indiana, or Illinois.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Sharts
People with the last name Sharts are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Sharts
- How Popular is the name Sharts? As a last name Sharts was the 118,185th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Sharts? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Sharts was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Sharts: Your name in reverse order is Strahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Trssah. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Sharts? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 147 people with the last name Sharts.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Sharts? Sharts is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Sharts's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sharts mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for hardy, can't keep you down!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Tis for thoughtful, the caring you.
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Past life for Sharts born Mar 18, 1936
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Sharts
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.