Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Shashi
Fun Facts about the name Shashi
- How many people with the first name Shashi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Shashi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shashi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Shashi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shashi is Friday, October 27th, 1911.
- What year had the most people named Shashi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shashi was in 1982 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shashi: Your name in reverse order is Ihsahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Saihsh. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shashi" mean? The list below shows the origins of Shashi as well as things modernly associated with the name Shashi such as celebrities named Shashi.
Other Inspirations for the Name Shashi
Shashi Tharoor Speech
Shashi Rekhi Kamaljeet
Shashi Tharoor Debate
Shashi Tharoor Oxford Union
What does the name Shashi mean?
Sis for serious, not always joking.
His for hand, that you always give.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
His for hug, give one today!
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Past life for Shashi born Oct 25, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.