in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shatera, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shatera mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shatera
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for special, you are, you know!
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
T is for touching, the way you show you are.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
R is for romp, you know how to have fun!
A is for adventure, take a new one today
Fun Facts about the name Shatera
- How Popular is the name Shatera? Shatera is the 21,432nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shatera have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 300 babies born with the first name Shatera in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shatera to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shatera? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shatera born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shatera was in 1988 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Shatera Factoid: According to the 1988 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shatera is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1988.
- Weird things about the name Shatera: Your name in reverse order is Aretahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Saethar. How do you pronounce that?
What Shatera's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shatera born Oct 28, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Shatera
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).