in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Shatesha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shatesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shatesha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shatesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sincere, a model of truth.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
T is for tasteful, the way you communicate.
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
H is for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Fun Facts about the name Shatesha
- How Popular is the name Shatesha? Shatesha is the 72,268th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shatesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Shatesha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shatesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shatesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shatesha was in 1991 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shatesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsetahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Thsehasa. How do you pronounce that?
What Shatesha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shatesha born Feb 16, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Shatesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).