in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shatima, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shatima mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shatima
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for serene, your calm time.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
T is for tender, loving nature.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
M is for melody, the song of life.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Shatima
- How Popular is the name Shatima? Shatima is the 28,497th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shatima have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 172 babies born with the first name Shatima in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shatima to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shatima? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shatima born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shatima was in 1987 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Shatima Factoid: According to the 1982 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shatima is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1982.
- Weird things about the name Shatima: Your name in reverse order is Amitahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iahstam. How do you pronounce that?
What Shatima's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shatima born Aug 4, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Shatima
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).