in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shatina, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shatina" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shatina
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shatina
- How Popular is the name Shatina? Shatina is the 17,941st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shatina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 401 babies born with the first name Shatina in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shatina to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shatina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shatina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shatina was in 1988 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Shatina Factoid: According to the 1984 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shatina is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 9 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1984.
- Weird things about the name Shatina: Your name in reverse order is Anitahs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inasath. How do you pronounce that?
What Shatina's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shatina mean?
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Shatina born Oct 28, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Shatina
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).