in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Shehryar
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shehryar, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shehryar" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Shehryar such as celebrities named Shehryar.
Origin and Meaning of Shehryar
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Shehryar
Shehryar Zaidi is a senior actor. Shehryar was born Shehryar Zaidi in Lahore.
Shehryar Khan Afridi is a Member of Parliament and National Assembly of Pakistan. He was most prominent from 2013 to present.
Fun Facts about the name Shehryar
- How Popular is the name Shehryar? Shehryar is the 74,499th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shehryar have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Shehryar in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shehryar? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shehryar born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shehryar was in 1998 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shehryar: Your name in reverse order is Rayrhehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rsreahhy. How do you pronounce that?
What Shehryar's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shehryar mean?
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Past life for Shehryar born Jan 12, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Shehryar
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.