Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sheilda
Fun Facts about the name Sheilda
- How many people with the first name Sheilda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 49 babies born with the first name Sheilda in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sheilda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1948 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Sheilda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sheilda is Sunday, August 28th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Sheilda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sheilda was in 1956 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sheilda: Your name in reverse order is Adliehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lehdasi. How do you pronounce that?
What does the name Sheilda mean?
Sis for serious, not always joking.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Sheilda born Apr 2, 1960
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.