in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shelena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shelena" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shelena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shelena
- How Popular is the name Shelena? Shelena is the 17,870th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shelena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 404 babies born with the first name Shelena in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shelena to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shelena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1958 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Shelena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shelena is Friday, July 19th, 1895.
- What year had the most people named Shelena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shelena was in 1976 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Shelena Factoid: According to the 1989 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shelena is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1989.
- Weird things about the name Shelena: Your name in reverse order is Anelehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eelnhas. How do you pronounce that?
What Shelena's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shelena mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Past life for Shelena born Sep 25, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Shelena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).