in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Sheletha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sheletha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sheletha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sheletha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
H is for hope, the encouragement you give.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Fun Facts about the name Sheletha
- How Popular is the name Sheletha? Sheletha is the 32,624th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sheletha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 128 babies born with the first name Sheletha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sheletha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sheletha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1963 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Sheletha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sheletha is Thursday, August 29th, 1929.
- What year had the most people named Sheletha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sheletha was in 1974 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sheletha: Your name in reverse order is Ahtelehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hlethaes. How do you pronounce that?
What Sheletha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sheletha born Oct 10, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Sheletha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).