in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shelsy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shelsy" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shelsy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shelsy
- How Popular is the name Shelsy? Shelsy is the 18,819th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shelsy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 369 babies born with the first name Shelsy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shelsy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shelsy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Shelsy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shelsy is Saturday, October 31st, 1970.
- What year had the most people named Shelsy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shelsy was in 2006 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Shelsy Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shelsy is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Shelsy: Your name in reverse order is Yslehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shlsye. How do you pronounce that?
What Shelsy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shelsy mean?
Sis for strength, there when needed.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Shelsy born Sep 29, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Shelsy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).