in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sheonna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sheonna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sheonna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for serious, not always joking.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
Fun Facts about the name Sheonna
- How Popular is the name Sheonna? Sheonna is the 69,534th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sheonna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 12 babies born with the first name Sheonna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sheonna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sheonna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sheonna was in 1995 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sheonna: Your name in reverse order is Annoehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hsnoaen. How do you pronounce that?
What Sheonna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sheonna born Mar 30, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Sheonna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).