in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Sherelyn
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sherelyn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sherelyn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sherelyn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sincere, a model of truth.
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
R is for rich, in the love from others
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
Y is for young, the years never show!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
Fun Facts about the name Sherelyn
- How Popular is the name Sherelyn? Sherelyn is the 45,047th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sherelyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 56 babies born with the first name Sherelyn in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sherelyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Sherelyn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sherelyn is Tuesday, July 28th, 1931.
- What year had the most people named Sherelyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sherelyn was in 1956 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sherelyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylerehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yershlen. How do you pronounce that?
What Sherelyn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sherelyn born Nov 16, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Sherelyn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).