in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sherisa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sherisa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sherisa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for special, you are, you know!
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
R is for rich, in the love from others
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
S is for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Fun Facts about the name Sherisa
- How Popular is the name Sherisa? Sherisa is the 42,002nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sherisa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 68 babies born with the first name Sherisa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sherisa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sherisa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1967 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sherisa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sherisa was in 1976 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sherisa: Your name in reverse order is Asirehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ehsrisa. How do you pronounce that?
What Sherisa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sherisa born Aug 8, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Sherisa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).