in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Sheritha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sheritha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sheritha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sheritha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for self respect, a solid score here.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
T is for time, you give to friends.
H is for hand, that you always give.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
Fun Facts about the name Sheritha
- How Popular is the name Sheritha? Sheritha is the 33,066th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sheritha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 124 babies born with the first name Sheritha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sheritha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sheritha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1967 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sheritha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sheritha is Friday, April 7th, 1961.
- What year had the most people named Sheritha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sheritha was in 1968 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sheritha: Your name in reverse order is Ahtirehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Etisharh. How do you pronounce that?
What Sheritha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sheritha born Jun 5, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Sheritha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).