in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shevin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shevin" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Shevin such as celebrities named Shevin.
Origin and Meaning of Shevin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Shevin
Shevin Smith is a football player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He was most active from 1998 to present. Shevin was born on June 17th, 1975 in Miami.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Shevin
Robert Shevin was an Attorney General of Florida and Florida Attorney General. Robert was born on January 19th, 1934 in Miami. He left this life on July 11th, 2005.
Where is the name Shevin popular?
Popularity of Shevin as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Shevin as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Florida, or Illinois.
Fun Facts about the name Shevin
- How Popular is the name Shevin? Shevin is the 67,145th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shevin have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 13 babies born with the first name Shevin in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shevin? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shevin born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shevin was in 1975 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shevin: Your name in reverse order is Nivehs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vsenhi. How do you pronounce that?
What Shevin's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shevin mean?
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Past life for Shevin born Dec 25, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Shevin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.