Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 146,201st in 2010
Pronunciation of Shibu
Fun Facts about the name Shibu
- When was the first name Shibu first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Shibu is Wednesday, August 8th, 1962.
- How unique is the name Shibu? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Shibu. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Shibu: Your name in reverse order is Ubihs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sihub. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Shibu? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 113 people with the last name Shibu.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Shibu? Shibu is one of the most unique last names recorded.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||97.35%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Shibu
People with the last name Shibu are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
What does the name Shibu mean?
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Bis for blossom, a renewal of your spirit.
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Past life for Shibu born Jan 3, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.