in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shineka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shineka" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shineka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shineka
- How Popular is the name Shineka? Shineka is the 29,878th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shineka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 150 babies born with the first name Shineka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shineka to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shineka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shineka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shineka was in 1980 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shineka: Your name in reverse order is Akenihs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Insekah. How do you pronounce that?
What Shineka's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shineka mean?
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
His for hug, give one today!
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Past life for Shineka born Jun 1, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Shineka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).