in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shirla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shirla" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Shirla such as celebrities named Shirla.
Origin and Meaning of Shirla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Shirla
Shirla R. McClain was a professor. Shirla was given the name Shirla Lorraine Robinson on February 4th, 1935. Shirla is also known as Robinson and Shirla Lorraine. She left this life on May 31st, 1997.
Fun Facts about the name Shirla
- How Popular is the name Shirla? Shirla is the 29,043rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shirla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 159 babies born with the first name Shirla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shirla to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shirla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1930 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Shirla first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shirla is Monday, April 13th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Shirla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shirla was in 1936 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shirla: Your name in reverse order is Alrihs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Haislr. How do you pronounce that?
What Shirla's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shirla mean?
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Shirla born Jul 2, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Shirla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.