in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shivaun, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shivaun" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Shivaun
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Shivaun
- How Popular is the name Shivaun? Shivaun is the 43,253rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shivaun have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 60 babies born with the first name Shivaun in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shivaun? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1956 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shivaun born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shivaun was in 1965 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shivaun: Your name in reverse order is Nuavihs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vhinsua. How do you pronounce that?
What Shivaun's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shivaun mean?
Sis for success, in all you will do.
His for hug, give one today!
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Vis for valor, your strength.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Uis for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Past life for Shivaun born Jun 29, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Shivaun
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).