in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shravan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Shravan" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Shravan such as celebrities named Shravan.
Origin and Meaning of Shravan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Shravan
Shravan Chhabria is an actor. His most notable accomplishments were from 2006 to present. Shravan was born in Mumbai.
Fun Facts about the name Shravan
- How Popular is the name Shravan? Shravan is the 23,211th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shravan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 251 babies born with the first name Shravan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shravan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shravan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shravan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shravan was in 2012 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Shravan Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shravan is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Shravan: Your name in reverse order is Navarhs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Avrnhsa. How do you pronounce that?
What Shravan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Shravan mean?
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for hand, that you always give.
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ais for adorable, how precious
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Past life for Shravan born May 25, 2009
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Shravan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.