in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shreyan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shreyan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shreyan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for strength, there when needed.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
R is for rich, in the love from others
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Where is the name Shreyan popular?
Popularity of Shreyan as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Shreyan as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, New Jersey, or Texas.
Fun Facts about the name Shreyan
- How Popular is the name Shreyan? Shreyan is the 21,950th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shreyan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 287 babies born with the first name Shreyan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shreyan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shreyan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shreyan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shreyan was in 2015 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Shreyan Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shreyan is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 10 babies in California have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Shreyan: Your name in reverse order is Nayerhs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yernsha. How do you pronounce that?
What Shreyan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shreyan born Mar 30, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Shreyan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).