in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shunna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shunna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shunna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
U is for unite, you bring people together.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
Fun Facts about the name Shunna
- How Popular is the name Shunna? Shunna is the 40,183rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shunna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 76 babies born with the first name Shunna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shunna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shunna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Shunna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shunna was in 1980 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Shunna: Your name in reverse order is Annuhs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nsaunh. How do you pronounce that?
What Shunna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shunna born Nov 12, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Shunna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).