in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Shwanda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Shwanda mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Shwanda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
H is for hand, that you always give.
W is for wisdom, you acquire with age.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
D is for dandy, a description of you!
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Shwanda
- How Popular is the name Shwanda? Shwanda is the 32,088th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Shwanda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 133 babies born with the first name Shwanda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Shwanda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Shwanda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Shwanda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Shwanda is Wednesday, August 29th, 1956.
- What year had the most people named Shwanda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Shwanda was in 1976 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Shwanda Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Shwanda is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Shwanda: Your name in reverse order is Adnawhs. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shandwa. How do you pronounce that?
What Shwanda's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Shwanda born Oct 4, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Shwanda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).