Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sidonia
Fun Facts about the name Sidonia
- How many people with the first name Sidonia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 398 babies born with the first name Sidonia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sidonia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sidonia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1887 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sidonia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sidonia is Friday, July 26th, 1867.
- What year had the most people named Sidonia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sidonia was in 1918 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sidonia: Your name in reverse order is Ainodis. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aosdini. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Sidonia popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sidonia" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sidonia as well as things modernly associated with the name Sidonia such as celebrities named Sidonia.
Origin and Meaning of Sidonia
The name "Sidonia" is of Latin origin, and it means "To Ensnare". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Sidonia
Sidonia No Kishi
Sidonia No Kishi Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki
Sidonia No Kishi Movie
Sidonia No Kishi Season 3
Sidonia No Kishi Wiki
Sidonia Season 2
Sidonia No Kishi Season 2
What does the name Sidonia mean?
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Iis for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Past life for Sidonia born Aug 4, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.