Etymology: It. terra di Siena, fr. Siena in Italy
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Sienna
How popular is the baby name Sienna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Sienna
- How many people with the first name Sienna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 21,377 babies born with the first name Sienna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sienna to occupy the territory of Caribbean Netherlands (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 21,133 (as of January 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sienna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Sienna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sienna is Thursday, June 22nd, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Sienna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sienna was in 2007 with a total of 2,075 babies. That's a lot of babies named Sienna!
- Random Sienna Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sienna ranks 68th in popularity as a baby girl's name in North Dakota. Imagine that, 13 babies in North Dakota have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Sienna: Your name in reverse order is Anneis. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nseain. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Sienna popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sienna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Sienna as well as things modernly associated with the name Sienna such as celebrities named Sienna.
Origin and Meaning of Sienna
The name "Sienna" is of Italian origin, and it means "Reddish Brown". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- An earth color containing ferric oxides; used as a pigment
Other Inspirations for the Name Sienna
Sienna May Pompeo Ivery
Sienna Vs Odyssey
S is for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
I is for interest, you show in others.
E is for elegant, born within you.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for authentic, be real
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Sienna born Aug 20, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.