- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Silah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Silah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Silah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
H is for honor, your most valuable possession.
Where is the name Silah popular?
Popularity of Silah as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Silah as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Wisconsin, California, or Iowa.
Fun Facts about the name Silah
- How Popular is the name Silah? Silah is the 55,078th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Silah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 29 babies born with the first name Silah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Silah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Silah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Silah is Wednesday, July 23rd, 1890.
- What year had the most people named Silah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Silah was in 2013 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Silah: Your name in reverse order is Halis. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Shlai. How do you pronounce that?
What Silah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Silah born Jan 9, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Silah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).