Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Silviano
Fun Facts about the name Silviano
- How many people with the first name Silviano have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 256 babies born with the first name Silviano in the United States. That's more than enough people named Silviano to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Silviano? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1922 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Silviano first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Silviano is Monday, March 29th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Silviano born? The highest recorded use of the first name Silviano was in 2007 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Silviano Factoid: According to the 1938 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Silviano is not a popular baby boy's name in New Mexico. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New Mexico have the same name as you in 1938.
- Weird things about the name Silviano: Your name in reverse order is Onaivlis. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Visinoal. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Silviano popular?
Popularity of Silviano as a first name
Common last names for Silviano
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Silviano" mean? The list below shows the origins of Silviano as well as things modernly associated with the name Silviano such as celebrities named Silviano.
Other Inspirations for the Name Silviano
Silviano Crate And Barrel
What does the name Silviano mean?
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Vis for volunteer, your giving side.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Past life for Silviano born Nov 21, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.