Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Siri
How popular is the baby name Siri in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Siri
- How many people with the first name Siri have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,210 babies born with the first name Siri in the United States. That's more than enough people named Siri to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Siri? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1942 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Siri first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Siri is Thursday, August 31st, 1876.
- What year had the most people named Siri born? The highest recorded use of the first name Siri was in 2009 with a total of 120 babies.
- Random Siri Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Siri is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Siri: Your name in reverse order is Iris. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Irsi. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Siri? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 909 people with the last name Siri.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Siri? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Siri as their last name since less than 1 person in 323k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Siri popular?
Popularity of Siri as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||12.87%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||36.85%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Siri
People with the last name Siri are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Siri" mean? The list below shows the origins of Siri as well as things modernly associated with the name Siri such as celebrities named Siri.
Origin and Meaning of Siri
The name "Siri" is of Scandinavian origin, and it means "Victory". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A highly endangered Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Bauchi State, Nigeria.
Siri was also found in the following language(s): Norwegian and Swedish
Other Inspirations for the Name Siri
Siri Easter Eggs
Siri 0 Divided By 0
Siri For Android
Siri Zero Divided By Zero
Notable Persons With the Last Name Siri
What does the name Siri mean?
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.