in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sitsler, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sitsler mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sitsler
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
I is for ideals, no higher!
T is for treat, that you always are.
S is for select, as few are chosen.
L is for lucky, who is more?
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
R is for realist, the way you are.
Where is the name Sitsler popular?
Popularity of Sitsler as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Sitsler as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Colorado.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Sitsler
People with the last name Sitsler are most frequently White, American Indian and Alaska Native, or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Sitsler
- How Popular is the name Sitsler? As a last name Sitsler was the 131,379th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Sitsler? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Sitsler was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Sitsler: Your name in reverse order is Relstis. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sseltir. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Sitsler? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 129 people with the last name Sitsler.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Sitsler? Sitsler is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Sitsler's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sitsler born Jun 20, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Sitsler
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).