in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Skai, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Skai" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Skai such as celebrities named Skai.
Origin and Meaning of Skai
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Skai
Skai Jackson is an actress. She was most active from 2007 to present. Skai was born on April 8th, 2002 in New York City, New York, USA.
Fun Facts about the name Skai
- How Popular is the name Skai? Skai is the 19,464th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Skai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 348 babies born with the first name Skai in the United States. That's more than enough people named Skai to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Skai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Skai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Skai was in 2015 with a total of 56 babies.
- Random Skai Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Skai is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Skai: Your name in reverse order is Iaks. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ksia. How do you pronounce that?
What Skai's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Skai mean?
Sis for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Past life for Skai born Mar 11, 2012
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Skai
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.