Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Skippy
Fun Facts about the name Skippy
- How many people with the first name Skippy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 219 babies born with the first name Skippy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Skippy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Skippy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1933 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Skippy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Skippy is Friday, February 1st, 1895.
- What year had the most people named Skippy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Skippy was in 1950 with a total of 25 babies.
- Weird things about the name Skippy: Your name in reverse order is Yppiks. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Pipyks. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Skippy" mean? The list below shows the origins of Skippy as well as things modernly associated with the name Skippy such as celebrities named Skippy.
In reference to Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, an Australian television series of the 1960s.
- Nickname given to people of Australian origin by the British.
Other Inspirations for the Name Skippy
Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
Skippy Peanut Butter
Skippy Peanut Butter Coupon
Skippy Peanut Butter Ingredients
Skippy Peanut Butter Nutrition
Skippy Family Ties
What does the name Skippy mean?
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Pis for pastimes, for you have many.
Pis for pure, the spiritual side of you.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Skippy born Jan 25, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.