in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Skyley, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Skyley mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Skyley
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for serene, your calm time.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
L is for love, everlasting.
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
Fun Facts about the name Skyley
- How Popular is the name Skyley? Skyley is the 39,205th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Skyley have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 81 babies born with the first name Skyley in the United States. That's more than enough people named Skyley to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Skyley? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Skyley born? The highest recorded use of the first name Skyley was in 2009 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Skyley: Your name in reverse order is Yelyks. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yylkse. How do you pronounce that?
What Skyley's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Skyley born Feb 16, 1999
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Skyley
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).