in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Solene, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Solene" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Solene such as celebrities named Solene.
Origin and Meaning of Solene
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Solene
Solene Coulet was a famed person. Solene was born on March 21st, 1989. She breathed her last breath on February 20th, 2010.
Solène Jambaqué is a noteworthy somebody. Solène was born on April 14th, 1988 in France.
Solène Durand is an athlete for the Montpellier HSC (Ladies).
Fun Facts about the name Solene
- How Popular is the name Solene? Solene is the 45,438th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Solene have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 52 babies born with the first name Solene in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Solene? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Solene first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Solene is Tuesday, February 26th, 1907.
- What year had the most people named Solene born? The highest recorded use of the first name Solene was in 2015 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Solene: Your name in reverse order is Enelos. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Slneoe. How do you pronounce that?
What Solene's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Solene mean?
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Lis for luster, your shine.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Past life for Solene born Aug 28, 2009
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Solene
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.