in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sonaya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sonaya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Sonaya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Sonaya
- How Popular is the name Sonaya? Sonaya is the 51,975th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sonaya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 34 babies born with the first name Sonaya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sonaya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sonaya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sonaya was in 2003 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Sonaya: Your name in reverse order is Ayanos. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaoyns. How do you pronounce that?
What Sonaya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sonaya mean?
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Sonaya born Apr 5, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Sonaya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).