- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sondi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Sondi mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Sondi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
S is for superb, a great attitude about life.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
N is for narrator, tell many stories
D is for dream, your beacon ahead.
I is for ideas, that you bring to life.
Fun Facts about the name Sondi
- How Popular is the name Sondi? Sondi is the 36,325th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sondi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 98 babies born with the first name Sondi in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sondi to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sondi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Sondi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Sondi is Thursday, July 2nd, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Sondi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sondi was in 1961 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Sondi Factoid: According to the 1961 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sondi is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1961.
- Weird things about the name Sondi: Your name in reverse order is Idnos. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Soidn. How do you pronounce that?
What Sondi's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Sondi born Apr 3, 2014
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Sondi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).