in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Sravya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Sravya" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Sravya such as celebrities named Sravya.
Origin and Meaning of Sravya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
From Sanskrit श्रव्य (śravya, “audible, to be heard, worth hearing”)
Fun Facts about the name Sravya
- How Popular is the name Sravya? Sravya is the 24,615th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Sravya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 223 babies born with the first name Sravya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Sravya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Sravya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Sravya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Sravya was in 2010 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Sravya Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Sravya is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Sravya: Your name in reverse order is Ayvars. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rvayas. How do you pronounce that?
What Sravya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Sravya mean?
Sis for strength, there when needed.
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Ais for adorable, how precious
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ais for authentic, be real
Past life for Sravya born May 30, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Sravya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.