Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Stefano
How popular is the baby name Stefano in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Stefano
- How many people with the first name Stefano have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,570 babies born with the first name Stefano in the United States. That's more than enough people named Stefano to occupy the territory of Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway) with an estimated population of 2,495 (as of March 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Stefano? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Stefano first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Stefano is Friday, May 21st, 1869.
- What year had the most people named Stefano born? The highest recorded use of the first name Stefano was in 1991 with a total of 88 babies.
- Random Stefano Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Stefano is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Stefano: Your name in reverse order is Onafets. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tafeons. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Stefano? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,285 people with the last name Stefano.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Stefano? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Stefano as their last name since less than 1 person in 227k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Stefano popular?
Popularity of Stefano as a first name
Common last names for Stefano
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.93%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.01%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||4.28%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Stefano
People with the last name Stefano are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Stefano" mean? The list below shows the origins of Stefano as well as things modernly associated with the name Stefano such as celebrities named Stefano.
Origin and Meaning of Stefano
The name "Stefano" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Crown of laurels". It's a name commonly given to boys.
From Latin Stephanus, from Ancient Greek Î£Ï„ÎÏ†Î±Î½Î¿Ï‚ (StÃ©phanos).
- (biblical) Stephen.
- A male given name.
Stefano Gabbana is a fashion designer. Stefano was born in 1962 in Milan, Italy.
Stefano Accorsi is an actor. Stefano was born in 1971 as Stefano Lelio Beniamino Accorsi in Bologna, Italy.
Stefano was born in 1966.
Other Inspirations for the Name Stefano
Notable Persons With the Last Name Stefano
What does the name Stefano mean?
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Fis for favorite, everyone's best friend.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ois for old fashioned, you cherish the past.